$15 of all proceeds from this limited edition genuine amethyst butterfly bracelet goes directly to Mariposa House Hospice. these bracelets have been carefully designed to represent the colour and symbol of Mariposa House Hospice in Severn, Ontario, Canada.
the dogtooth amethyst gemstone bracelet comes with a butterfly and an optional initial charm, which can be hand-stamped with a single initial. dogtooth amethyst is a peaceful stone that is often used during meditation and can bring about balance to the user's life. it is a stone of spiritual protection and can help shield one from unwanted negative energies. it is even said to help one connect with angels.
bracelets are made with genuine gemstones and strung on a durable elastic that has been pre-stretched to prevent future sagging. all charms and knot cover are sterling silver.
Mariposa House Hospice Gemstone Bracelet
- all products are guaranteed against normal wear and tear and our bracelets are guaranteed not to break or sag.
- if you experience any tarnishing on the silver, it can be cleaned with a silver polishing cloth.
- due to the nature of natural gemstones, small imperfections, inclusions, and colour variations may occur. consider them apart of their natural beauty!
- healing crystals should be used in complementary to other therapies and not as a replacement for medical treatment.
- please allow two business days before shipment, as all products are hand made by our team.