Aquamarine and Sterling Silver Necklace
$10 of the sale of each necklace will go directly to support Hospice Orillia, a program of the North Simcoe Muskoka Palliative Care network.
This necklace is hand-crafted with a sterling silver wire-wrapped aquamarine pendant, an angel wing and custom stamped tag charm.
Aquamarine is a soothing stone; with its cool blue colour it washes away worries and eases a grieving spirit. It is said to help calm the mind and assist with letting go. There is even the possibility that it can help with the overwhelming feelings that come with feeling a great sense of responsibility.
The sterling silver angel wing represents loved ones who have passed or who may be near passing and the small sterling silver tag charm can be stamped with an initial to commemorate a loved one.
Our fine curb link chains are available in 16, 18 or 20 inch lengths.
It is our hope that this bespoke piece of jewellery may help you to remember a loved one and assist with the difficult emotions that come with the grieving process.
Hospice Orillia has been a fabulous contribution to our community and it is an honour for Sarahannedipity to partner with them to bring this piece to life.
Hospice Orillia Fundraiser
- All of our products are guaranteed for normal wear and tear
- All of our metals are either sterling silver or 10K gold unless otherwise stated
- If you experience any tarnishing on your silver, it can be easily cleaned with a silver polishing cloth (available in store)
- If items are in store, next day shipping may be available
- Please allow an average of two - three weeks turnaround before shipment of all other items, as all products are hand made by our team.