$15 of the proceeds from this bracelet goes directly to the Building Hope Project. the blue beads are lapis lazuli, representing honour, wisdom, and truth. the two grey beads flanking the sterling silver hand-stamped "HOPE" charm are labradorite, representing transformation, intuition, and protection.
may the wearer feel the benefits of these stone properties and know their bracelet is helping this important project for those in need of some extra support in our community.
bracelets are made with genuine gemstones and strung on a durable elastic that has been pre-stretched to prevent future sagging. all charms and knot cover are sterling silver.
Building Hope gemstone bracelet
- all products are guaranteed against normal wear and tear and our bracelets are guaranteed not to break or sag.
- if you experience any tarnishing on the silver, it can be cleaned with a silver polishing cloth.
- due to the nature of natural gemstones, small imperfections, inclusions, and colour variations may occur. consider them apart of their natural beauty!
- healing crystals should be used in complementary to other therapies and not as a replacement for medical treatment.
- please allow two business days before shipment, as all products are hand made by our team.